[ SHOWGSD-L ] Question-Ear treatment

  • From: chsweetsun@xxxxxxx
  • To: vonadlerhof@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 06:48:18 -0400

 Thanks Bonnie and All that responded.
WOW are you all a great bunch.  I got the stuff, tho the Genitian Violet was
not easy to find.  IF it comes all made up at GNC, that is great.  Now I have
enough for 20 yrs tho, as it only comes in a bottle that is about an ounce of
Violet blue that stains even counter tops!!! Oh well, I don't like my kitchen
countertop anyway.

Question, when the dogs shake it back out of the ears, and the blue color goes
on their neck, I am wiping it off immediately.  Is that necessary?  Am I
putting too much in the ear?  If I miss some, are my dogs going to be going to
shows with blue spots now?  Look out, new color, Black & Tan & Blue.

Tari Kridler
Home of 2003 Amer & Can GVX Kridler's Ruby and her Father 2 x Sel. Amer & Can
Ch. Kridler's Quno @ http://www.kridlersgermanshepherds.com (New Movement Pics
of Ruby x Bailey Daus)