[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Question on the WDA....Good for you.

  • From: Werner Sommers <wernersommers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 12:33:40 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you Sharon Allbright
  It was not really good for me.
  Regards
  Werner

  Well good for you!
Sharon Allbright
----- Original Message -----
From: "Werner Sommers" <wernersommers@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2007 11:28 AM
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ]Well good for you!
Sharon Allbright
----- Original Message -----
From: "Werner Sommers" <wernersommers@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2007 11:28 AM
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Question on the Wda

In a message dated 8/13/2007 10:43:40 PM Central Daylight Time,
ELG440@xxxxxxx writes:
I have heard that Lew is going to run for President of the WDA, but it
 is
just a rumor as far as I know.  I heard it second hand, and have not
 asked
Lew
about it.
Oh this one is too funny........you really out did your self this time
Evan... rumors, rumors, hearsay

Patty Szymczak

  Patty
  At a Major show not to far from you i heard the same rumor this past
weekend.
  Regards

Werner

ELG440@xxxxxxx writes:
I have heard that Lew is going to run for President of the WDA, but it
 is
just a rumor as far as I know.  I heard it second hand, and have not
 asked
Lew
about it.
Oh this one is too funny........you really out did your self this time
Evan... rumors, rumors, hearsay

Patty Szymczak

  Patty
  At a Major show not to far from you i heard the same rumor this past
weekend.
  Regards

Werner

Werner

Image German Shepherd Dogs
-home of-
BISS Am/Can Ch. Scher-Lo's Mr.Karizma HIC OFA h/e
http://imagegermanshepherds.com/

Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.