[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Question for the New Nominess for the Board

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ELG440@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 11:20:13 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

According to the request below --
NO LIMIT!!   Just like all other
actions "in the ring" - Da Judge
decides at that time in that ring!
Norma & the critters

-------Original Message-------

From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
Date: 05/26/05 18:47:30
To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Question for the New Nominess for the Board

In a message dated 5/26/05 9:30:25 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
AKeller97@xxxxxxx writes:
please  respond publicy to the list....are you for or against limiting th=
no. of  selects???

I am still thinking about it.  I will let you know when I  decide.

I hate to get serious, (shut up Paul) but would we select our board membe=
rs
on one issue?  Should be ask Supreme Court Nominees how they feel about
issues?  I know the Senate does this, but I am not sure I agree with  it.=

I know that Paul and I disagree on the Select thing, but I would love to=20
see
him on the board.  Maybe I am wrong about that, but the board needs  peop=
le
willing to see both sides, to listen to others, and be willing to do what=
=20
is
best for the club, the members and the breed. That requires debate and=20
reason,
not one idea.

I don't mean to denigrate any questions or ideas, but it struck me that
we
need diversity more than agreement.

Evan