[ SHOWGSD-L ] Question for handlers on the list

  • From: marcatogsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 01:02:50 -0500

I've got people asking me what I charge for handling dogs now...and I've no
idea what I should be telling them.
Because of this I basically tell them that money to cover a tank of gas or just
lunch is fine by me (and it truly is).? What SHOULD I be telling them?? I've
taken in everything from class dogs to specials, and I've got people at my club
actively seeking me out to handle now.? I even picked up a 6 year old GSD
(quite nice I think), but generally I am just happy to have dogs to show and
handle since my own GSD isn't showable.

Any suggestions?

?- Jackie

http://webmail.aol.com