[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Question about allergies....

  • From: "Mike Crowson" <ruready8336@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ssthunderpony@xxxxxxxxx>, <cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 08:23:02 -0600

U can't blame everything on kibble!!! There are way TOOOOOO MANY dogs out
there who eat kibble and live long healthy lives, no allergies, immune
deficiencies, NOTHING!!
SO, do not blame the troubles of dogs on their kibble diet!!!
I guess I should have DELETED this e-mail like I do all the others, but this
one caught me early in the morning!! I've had gsd since 1988 and ALL have
been fed kibble, hell, I started w/ the cheap stuff, and learned about the
others through time...I'll put the condition of my dogs up against anyhthing
out there, anytime...

Nuff said, I have to go feed my beautiful dogs that crappy ole
kibble!!!!!!!!!!