[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Question

  • From: "Stormy V. Hope" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Snider molly <Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx>, showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 May 2015 13:23:44 -0700

Well, John is right in that PeTA and HSUS lobbyists (in every state capitol and
in major cities) aren’t concerned with elder or child abuse. I don’t they are
truly concerned with animal abuse either (PeTA kills almost all animals that
are placed in the VA “shelter.”). They are concerned with the donations that
the headlines of supposed animal abuse brings them. I do believe most of
those who have been hornswoggled by the Animal Rights groups care about the
animals, but in an anthropomorphic way, not as “natural” animals.

Storm

On May 29, 2015, at 12:27 PM, Molly Snider (Redacted sender
"bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx" for DMARC) <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If you don't think PETA and HSUS don't have lobbyists, then you truly are
very out of touch.
Molly

From: edwinx < edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx <about:blank>>
To: d fritsche < d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx <about:blank>>; dmarc-noreply <