[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Question

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texasgsds@xxxxxxxxx, freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 16:01:08 -0700 (PDT)

When I first got interested in Show dogs...25 or so years ago I could not
afford to buy one....I've come full circle...lol...anyway there was a dog and I
will mess up his name, but I think it was Coberts Sirrocco.....they said you
could breed him to a goat and still end up with quality puppies...so a stud or
bitch of quality that continues to reproduce him or herself is what we are ALL
looking for...or at least I'm looking for it!...FB