[ SHOWGSD-L ] Qualifications doesn't make you fit

  • From: "David Fritsche" <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx>, "'DaList'" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 17:16:58 -0700

I love to tell the story of how good of a magician Evan is.

He attended a magicians convention in Reno years ago and decided that he had
seen enough before it was over, so he gave me his badge and assigned seat so I
could go. When I arrived and found my seat, the other people at the table
looked quizzically at me and then started introducing themselves. I introduced
myself as Evan Ginsburg. One finally spoke up and said I was not Evan and did
not look anything like him, to which I replied, “See I told you I was a good
magician.”

They got quite a laugh out of it.

Dave