[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Qualifications doesn't make you fit

  • From: "Stormy V. Hope" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Ruth Scheubler <rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx>, showgsd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 17:07:48 -0700

I might do a Penny here :-)

Storm

On Aug 18, 2015, at 4:47 PM, Ruth Scheubler <rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Evan is a magician. That should be useful. I, on the other hand, am no longer
a GSDCA member.
Ruth

On Tue, Aug 18, 2015 at 4:31 PM, Evan Ginsburg <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Ed forgot to mention I ran a printing company, Globe Printing, for 15 years
was on the road as a salesman, and sold diamonds for a company, Wasco Gold
Products, sold watches for Benrus Watch Company, sold pierced earrings and
charms for Wells Corporation, was a life underwriter for North Western Mutual
Life Insurance Company, and was a professional magician.

Being old gives you time to do a lot. And none of it makes me fit for the
German Shepherd Dog Club of America.

Evan