[ SHOWGSD-L ] Quad Cities Brag

  • From: "Kelly Salava" <kellysalava@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 May 2007 13:53:38 -0500

Even though the weather did not cooperate as well as we all hoped, the Quad
Cities Club put on a wonderful 3 day show weekend.  Thanks to all the club
members for all your hardwork.  It sounds like I am not the only one that
was impressed by their show and events!  Now here is my brag...
Almost a year since her last time in the ring and her first time out as a
special, we showed our Maizy, Ch. Marquis' All About Me, just one day to see
how she would do.  Maizy had a litter in October and we thought it was time
to put her back in the ring...and boy was she ready!  Maizy looked great and
went BOS over an entry of very competitive bitches and 4 beautiful bitch
specials.  Maizy is owned by Kelly, Roger and Linda Salava.  She is bred by
Paul Johnson and Doug Oster.  Thank you to her handler, Liz Oster, for such
a wonderful performance with Maizy.  They make a great team! Thank you so
much to judge D.D. Ardoin for this win.  It is very much appreciated. And
thank you to everyone for their nice comments and support for Maizy.  Thanks
for listening...
Kelly in MN
Trio German Shepherds
Member of the "Bitch Squad"