[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: QUESTION - TAIL CHANGE??

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Scharo777@xxxxxxx>, <gailbauman1@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 08:57:31 -0700

I would make sure he hasn't BANGED his tail on something.
I've seen that happen to someone's dog just before a show......and it was
literally BENT
down after about 8 inches out.     He was fine in about 5 days.
We had it happen to a bitch many years ago after driving for three hrs. to a
show....when
we got there......her tail was bent.    Same thing.......better in a few days.
I think they JAM them in the crates sometimes.
The "hump"  or bump you mentioned would concern me.......could be dislocated???
Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com