[ SHOWGSD-L ] QUESTION --ILLUSTRATED STANDARD-PLEASE READ

  • From: CheradonGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 22:35:41 EST

Hi all,
Just a dumb question--since I have not read all the hundreds of posts about
the complaints of everyone about this Linda Shaw doing the illustrations of the
standard--
I DONT UNDERSTAND why our VERY OWN Syd Mailberg--who everyone knows is a
FABULOUS ARTIST--was not chosen to do the illustrations for the standard. She
is
not only a fabulous artist--if you dont believe me--look at her website--but
SHE ALSO HAS AMERICAN  GSD--with rear and topline--and would certainly do a
good
job with the drawings.  If there is a reason I dont know about--someone
please inform me??  I've been wanting to post this for several days but havent
had
the time--but this is bothering me so here I am asking.  By the way--Syd  had
NOTHING to do with me posting this question--and I did not ask her permission
so I hope she dosent mind my asking--it is just that I have seen her paintings
on her site and I cant for the life of me figure out why she was not chosen
to do the drawings.  What am I missing????
Cheri
Cheradon Shepherds -  Breeder/owner of Ch. Cheradon Achtung Erynbrook
Molokai, TC, OFA H&E, CA, PA, TH, NORMAL & "GSDCA Health Merit Excellent"  aka
"Champion Mikey"    Ch. Mikey        Cameo's site    Jenna's Page   Danny's
Page