[ SHOWGSD-L ] **QUEBEC SPECIALTIES CLOSING DATE**

  • From: july9000@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 17:08:40 -0400

The closing date for our two specialties in september (18th and 19th)
is tomorrow the 2nd .  We hope to see you in great numbers cause we
have two excellent juges (M. Merdecz and M. Ginsburg) and this is a
great place..Big rings on synthetic turf, inside and it is held with an
all-breed show so this is a great opportunity to finish a dog in a
week-end.(3 all-breed shows and 2 specialties).

And of course our Quebec hospitality (and poutine with bacon in you
want) wich you can't find anywhere else !!

See you there..

Julie Harel
BACQ