[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Puter back up and AKC needs a B*tch slap

  • From: shirley sommers <ssthunderpony@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: inflight2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 11:02:47 -0800 (PST)

RIGHT ON !  RIGHT ON !  RIGHT ON !  RIGHT ON !  RIGHT ON !  RIGHT ON !  RIGHT
ON !  RIGHT ON !  RIGHT ON !  RIGHT ON !  RIGHT ON !  RIGHT ON !  RIGHT ON !
RIGHT ON !  RIGHT ON !  RIGHT ON !  RIGHT ON !  RIGHT ON !  RIGHT ON !  RIGHT
ON !  RIGHT ON !  RIGHT ON !
Kathaleen Strong <inflight2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Stupid Norton --- caused
me to lose my boot record . long day trying to fix
this damn thing

Anyway, AKC does need a b*tch slap considering the allowance of mutts in any
kind of competition with purebred dogs. It goes against their charter and
it goes against the objects of their organization:

Article III: Objects of the Club

The objects of the Club shall be to maintain and publish an official stud
book, to adopt and enforce uniform rules regulating and governing
***purebred dog events***, to regulate the conduct of persons interested in
breeding, registering, selling, purchasing, exhibiting and running
***purebred dogs****, to prevent, detect, and punish frauds in connection
therewith, to protect the interests of its members, to publish an official
kennel gazette, and generally to do everything to advance the study,
breeding, exhibiting, running and maintenance of *****purebred dogs******.

I have not answered the survey yet because I wanted to get feedback from my
club members.

Kathaleen