[ SHOWGSD-L ] Put that Check from IAMS to work for the membership

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 19:03:32 EST

In a message dated 1/17/2005 5:37:02 P.M. Central Standard Time,
Gatlinp@xxxxxxx writes:
LEWIEB@xxxxxxx writes:
So, the  way I understand it, the GSDCA  will receive $2000 from IAMS because
Genny  was voted the #1 Herding  Dog by the Viewers.  If this is the case
then
think we  should propose that money be spent to offer Stud Dog/Brood
Bitch/Parade of Greats at ZERO Fee at the National in  Concord.

Any  other  ideas?
What a great idea--thank you Lew. Peg

I also think this is a good idea.....something for the benefit of the
exhibitors at the national.

Like renting kennels for the dogs to potty and stretch, since there are no
stalls this year.
The construction companies rent the fencing panels for their sites, I'll be
happy to find out if this service is available near the National area.  I
don't know how much they are, but is worth finding out, specially if we get
bad
weather.

One thing I'll miss regarding the stalls is the stall decorating
competition.  People have turned some plain stalls into some nice  areas.  It
is always a
lot of fun. Did you see that competition at the Iams  shows?  The Rottweilers
won, it was very original

Ileana