[ SHOWGSD-L ] Purpose and reason

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: marcatoshepherds@xxxxxxxxx, rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 23:24:25 EST

In a message dated 11/18/2009 6:09:31 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
marcatoshepherds@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Average  buyers are searching for a "functional dog" and they do not
perceive
American dogs to be functional.

The average buyers I talk to, want a house dog, to live with the  family.
I can't prove it, but it seems to me the vast majority of buyers  don't
think a whit about entering any activities with their dog, unless it is  taking
her to soccer games.

Evan L.  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/