[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: ] Purina show site

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Julie Degen'" <ejdegen@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2014 16:56:42 -0700

Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com

-----Original Message-----
On Behalf Of Julie Degen (Redacted sender "ejdegen@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)

There is LOTS of parking.

You may not park in the RV lots unless you are staying in an RV.  Those are
the "levels" A, B, C, D.

You may only park in what is basically the fire lane for 15 min to
load/unload.  Basically, get your stuff unloaded and move.

Not having stalls is like almost every other show.  Dogs can stay in crates,
be walked around, or stay in vehicles.  No different than all the circuits
that I attend.

The difference is that at Purina, there are several fenced areas where you
can take your dog to run.  They have the most incredible bathing areas I've
ever seen.  The people couldn't be nicer and there are acres and acres to
walk your dogs.

And no, I don't live close either.  I'm in the Washington DC area.

Julie Degen
www.caissonkennels.com
Sent from my iPhone

> On Oct 1, 2014, at 11:10 AM, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
> Hopefully I am reading this wrong.   ( been known to do that ) <G>
>
> Looks like we have 15 minutes to unload our dogs...but there is
> apparently no place to put them...and no place to park on
> "levels" A, B, C, or D.....???  Having never been there I don't
> understand the "levels"....but at first glance it looks like:
> No stalls...no parking...no crates...no X-pens??
>
> Does anyone know where the dogs are allowed to be kept during
> the day?   ONLY the GROOMING area??

Each Author is responsible for the content of his/her post.  This group and
its administrators are not responsible for the comments or opinions
expressed in any post.

http://showgsd.org/mail.html

http://showgsd.org/mail.html