[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Purina and other things behind members only

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "rus99wes@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: cudjoegsd@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 May 2015 16:51:41 -0400

`but last years national 2014 spreadsheet should be posted by now
russell

In a message dated 5/7/2015 3:49:01 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
cudjoegsd@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Board member Zoe suggested we go to the members section of the GSDCA web
site to look at the Purina contract. The cost appears to be for the
recently added indoor facilities. Chris listed the fees and they seem
reasonable.
I asked the List who told Evam that the facility was free. Joan F.
suggested I check the financial section of the members site. I looked at the
Auditors report for 2011 and 2012 and was floored by the auditors letter to
the Board. Very interested reading. Seems to explain the delay in the
audits. Maybe not. D.D.