[ SHOWGSD-L ] Purina Farms

  • From: "irrenhaus4" <irrenhaus4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 10:52:42 -0700

I have been to some shows at Purina Farms, and Yes, It is a very nice facility,
and the price is sure right.

I have never been to shows there as late as November, and have my doubts as to
how much I would enjoy sitting outside in the rain or cold.  It can get chilly
in Missouri in November, and it usually rains, some.

If there is not some kind of a seating arrangement, there wouldn't be many
people able to view Specials.  I can picture lawn chair fights for a spot at
ringside, and the double handlers would not have an easy time of it.

Just my comments.  The last time we were in St.Louis, there was a dust problem.
 I assume this would be easily solved if we return to the horse facility.
Other than dust, this was not a bad place at all.   Just my thoughts on the
matter.  Doris Estabrook