[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Purina

  • From: "Carol Weale" <dankagsd01@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 17:11:24 -0700

My point was:  "Congratulations, you did good.  OH, you don't feed Purina?
You're not THAT good."
Purina has nothing to do with a dog being successful in the ring.  If it
did, my dog would just be... Chase.
Purina has been very generous with our Futurities and shows.  That's great,
and we all thank them for that.  But they can not lay claim to genetics. All
top show dogs are not fed Purina and all dogs fed Purina are not top show
dogs.  That should be a clue to Purina.

Carol Weale