[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Puppy wanted

  • From: Sara Ply <cowgirl_sass@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>, thelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 18:09:05 +0000

THANK YOU - I know why, but sometimes I find it hard to explain.<html><DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT face="Lucida Handwriting" color=#cc33ff
size=4></FONT></STRONG></DIV></DIV> <DIV><STRONG><FONT face="Lucida
Handwriting" color=#cc33ff size=4></FONT></STRONG>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></html>

http://club.live.com/chicktionary.aspx?icid=chick_wlmailtextlink