[ SHOWGSD-L ] Puppy wanted

  • From: Arcturus <arcturus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 00:26:37 -0400

Talked to Mike tonight who lives in the Scranton-Wilkesbarre area of Pa. He's
looking for a male GSD puppy for a pet.  His phone number is 570-417-8010.
Seemed like a nice guy, we had a long talk on what to look for in a breeder. We
also discussed why a good GSD does have angulation. He's expecting to pay
around a $1000. for a nice pet.  Sue T