[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Puppy question

  • From: "Arcturus" <Arcturus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thelist" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 11:26:10 -0400

Hi,
  This happens all the time with our Cardigan puppies.  Many vets can't tell
the difference between fat deposits and a hernia.  We always get our vet to
write on the puppie's health certificate " fat deposit or hernia in groin
area".  and we guarentee money back if it turns out to be a hernia. Which it
never has yet. SueT