[ SHOWGSD-L ] Puppy "privacy" issue

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 22:35:44 EDT

Ok, so we go to training, and Our Little Prince enjoys being the only GSD.
Everyone complements him on his temperament, he likes to admire himself on the
huge mirrors (love those when teaching a pup to stack), but as of today, he
doesn't want his "privacy" invaded.

No, is not his personal space he is concerned about, he loves all the other
puppies, specially the Little Hussy Havanese.

He doesn't want his "family jewels" checked.  Now, this is a first. We  have
been training, and is never an issue at home.  But today he finally  decided
that if the judge doesn't feed him, he is not going to first base  with him.
What a prude!!

Quite frankly, I am cracking up at my own writing.  I am not really
concerned.  But go ahead and share all your training tips and experiences  that
can
help The Prince become more "liberated".  <G>

Puppies really are fun.

Ileana