[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Puppy food wars

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: Arcturus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 07:35:54 EDT

I love Kirkland Puppy (yellow bag).  For years I used Pro Plan Puppy  and
the puppies did fine.  (The older dogs have been on Costco/Kirkland for  10+
years.)  Then the local Costo started carrying "Puppy" and I can tell  you I
have better coats, stools, easier time going from puppy formula to kibble
w/ the Kirkland than I did w/ the Pro Plan.

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
visit www.geocities.com/pinehillgsds

In a message dated 7/10/2009 11:45:37 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Arcturus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Sorry to  start the food wars again, but I need information on puppy food
to start  puppies with.  I've been using Eagle Pack Giant and large breed,
but at  almost 50 dollars a bag its getting out of reach for puppy buyers.
Any  suggestions?  thanks,  Sue  T
POST  is Copyrighted 2008.  All material remains the property of the

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org

**************Looking for love this summer? Find it now on AOL Personals.