[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Puppy buyers

  • From: "Paris-Smith_K9s" <Paris-Smith_k9s@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <grnram415@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 14:10:49 -0700

Laura I keep in contact with every puppy I ever place.  I whelp litters for
people so I even keep in contact with all those puppy buyers.  I also take
in rescues once in a while and I still am in contact with all them too.  I
love getting all the pictures and also love when they contact me like this
gentleman for help.  You can say my email box is full quite a bit lol.

Tammy Paris-Smith
www.noble-spirit-shepherds.com