[ SHOWGSD-L ] Puppy buyers

  • From: PPeters908@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 07:38:14 EST

Happy New Year to all! I've written before about one of my puppy  buyers' and
how his family just loves their boy.  Well, this morning I  received another
wonderful email from his owner and I just had to share  it.  I usually get
them on Monday mornings which starts my week off with a  big smile and usually
good laugh.  But boy, what a great way to start my  weekend.  Enjoy!

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_Bh75nRhVE_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_Bh75nRhVE)

Paula, Ray and 'The Kidz'
Hidden Valley  Shepherds