[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Puppy Umbilical Hernia

  • From: Peggy <pmick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: domara4@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 20:22:36 -0500

I breed a breed that has MANY umbilical hernias.  You can push all you
want, but they don't all stay in.  The ones that do are called
reduceable, and the others are irreduceable.  Not sure I spelled that
correctly, but that's what they are.  They are not important and do NOT
require surgery.  The rest of my comments I sent to Dania privately.
Peggy