[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Puppy Questions

  • From: "John Zumwalt" <candiasgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsdpaz2@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 09:26:21 -0600

For the kennels I keep a hose with a sprayer hooked up in the kennel building.
I say quiet once.  If they keep it up I walk out to investigate and spray them
while yelling quiet.  Solves the problem.  A squirt bottle helps while they are
crated.  My dogs love to practice their singing as well!

CandyZ
www.candiasgsd.com
Show puppies available!