[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Puppy Mills

  • From: "Ginger Cleary" <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 16:13:08 -0400

I did not see the clip, but have seen other reports... all slanted the same
way... breeders are bad, shelters are good.

The NEED to crack down on substardard facilities... what they do NOT need to
do is pass any more restrictions. They used this very same situation to
recently attempt to pass severe breeder restrictions (ONE litter would have
made you a "dealer"). That was stopped, for now.  One of the main things we
stressed when opposing that bill was ENFORCE existing law!  Let us hope they
took our suggestion!

Ginger Cleary, Rome, GA
Proud member GSDCA and Sawnee Mtn Kennel Club
www.rihadin.com