[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Puppy Mill

  • From: "Paula Cooke" <psharp212@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 12:03:53 -0800

Puppy Mills are in the eye of the beholder.
It is never MY kennel; it would have to be someone else's kennel.

From what you say of this lady, IMHO, she isn't a puppy miller, and I don't
blame her for not answering your questions.  I think she was being very
polite to even discuss her business with you.

Registering your dogs/puppies with AKC/UKC or any other registering body,
does NOT make a reputable, responsible breeder.  Breeding registerable dogs
does NOT make a reputable, responsible breeder.

Paula, 216 days and counting