[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Puppy Deaths

  • From: Iza Kabuska-Ackerman <izakabuska@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2009 21:13:32 -0400

Well, diane, she said she was feeding raw meat - not an expensive dog food.  We
have ALL been devastated and experienced grief in life, including  when
breeding and raising puppies and adults - I of course never said I knew it ALL
- Helen gave her experiences and I gave mine.  As simple as that . . .
Iza Kabuska
http://www.Karizmashepherds.com