[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Puppy Call WARNING

  • From: Royal T Shepherds <gina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx, edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 13:47:11 -0700 (PDT)

I hear ya!  Some woman told me a few years back, "You're not God, you know!",
when I told her the requirements for purchasing a puppy.  LOL!!  She left angry
and without a pup....

Gina
 ROYAL T SHEPHERDS
http://www.royaltshepherds.com
Home of: Ch Covy Tucker Hill v Royal T's Edsel,CD,NA,CGC,HIC,OFA h/e/t/c