[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Puppy Call WARNING

  • From: Amy Greenhut <genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 11:44:54 +0000 (UTC)

People who have no knowledge of dogs  what so ever can be ingredibly ignorant.
I had a lady call me and wanted an eight week old puppy that was housebroken
and did not make any noise. I told her...I have just the thing for you, a
stuffed animal from K-mart! She got mad and hung up. Then there was the man
with the white bitch that wanted to breed to Harley. When I said absolutely
not I got called every name in the book. Cannot forget the frantic woman who
called me when her puppy was four months old and wanted to take him to the
hospital because all his BABY teeth were falling out, lol. Give me a
break!!!!!  I guess that it is our job to try and educate them but they
usually hang up before we have a chance!

Amy Greenhut
Justrock German Shepherds
Gen Oak Leopard Tortoises &  Tortoise Rescue
Behold The Turtle,  He Makes Progress Only When He Sticks His Neck Out
A Quote By James B. Conant