[ SHOWGSD-L ] Puppy Brag

  • From: Lacy340@xxxxxxx
  • To: theresaroyer@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 20:25:35 EST

It is with pleasure that I announce Ms. Covy-Tucker Hill's TJR's Marc Vanity
Fair earned her HCT Title in AHBA herding and also earned her CGC Title.  This
puppy just turned 7 months old and has made me a proud Mama.  Not only did
she earn these title she did it under Torrential 50 mph winds and torrential
rains.  She went in like a trooper  with her Breeder Theresa Royer and
controlled
her sheep like a pro.    Judge Rusty gave her a big compliment and said he
loves to see a younster controlling the sheep like she did and he said he can't
wait to see her when she moves up.
Thank you Vanna Banana for making us proud.

Sue Court