[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Puppies and their thoughts

  • From: "Paula Cooke" <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 23:04:21 GMT

Ch. DianaBanana picked me; when I went to Evan and Tedi's to see her, Te=
di let Chimes, Tequila Sunrise, and Diana loose in the yard.  Chimes & T=
iki ran up to sniff me, then turned around to explore the yard.  Diana c=
ame up and sat with me until we left together.  I have never had a bitch=
 bond like she has with me.  She is an awesome friend.

In January 12, 1999, at 7:00 in the morning, as I was driving down my bl=
ock, on the way to work, I saw a rumbled, ratty looking thing in the gut=
ter and it moved as my neighbor was just putting his truck in gear.  I j=
umped out and told him to stop.  When I squatted down to see what was at=
 his curb-side wheel, a little old 3 pound dog, later to be known as Lit=
tle Man Tate, came flying out and leaped into my arms.  He was wet, matt=
ed, stinky, and cold.  He buried his head into my chest and didn't leave=
 me until 1/1/07, when he died in my arms at what we believed to be 17 y=
ears old.  I know he picked me, too. =

Paula, 286 days and counting

From: SallyHH31@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 12:58:59 EST
Subject: Re: Puppies and thier thoughts

Not only pups but also older dogs. I went to see a dog that was 10 month=
s old that was going to be taken away from his owner for neglect. A frie=
nd and I went there the day before the humane society was due to pick hi=
m up. We were in  the house and the owner brought him in. We were all si=
tting in different place  in chairs and he came and sat by me. Pretty so=
on he put one foot up in my lap.  Wouldn't go and sit by anyone else. Yo=
u might say he conned me into buying him.  lol He will be 11 years old s=
oon and has been a true pal of mine and still thinks he owns me. He is a=
lso a INT. Erin Ch and a UKC Ch. Never had the heart to send him away to=
 akc shows. So I do believe those GSD'S know who they love no matter wha=
t age. He is like my shadow. lol
                               SallyHH

Stuck in a dead end job?? Click to start living your dreams by earning a=
n online degree.
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2221/fc/Ioyw6i4uI3uRossBg1tclOp98=
ZuHyd3jbxYCRpZHQ9zCWldLaDoDlc/