[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Puppies and Weird web site

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Linda Battistoni" <encoregsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 23:09:50 -0700

HMMMMmmmm this is a very weird site.
It refers to "Reno GSD's"   and "Truckee GSD's"  and  "Lake Tahoe GSD's"
......or  even
"Sacramento GSD's"  which all are actually areas.     They must have co
ownerships with breeders that
are literally covering all bases for locations and towns in about a 200 mile
circle.......for supplying their
puppies to all locations.   <G>   I can't even imagine trying to supply puppies
to everyone by supplying
all locations.
Never heard of them before......    We are only about 12 miles from Nevada
City......45 miles from
Sacramento and about 80 - 90 miles from Reno and Lake Tahoe.

Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com