[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Pup in full sun--heatstroke and other dangers

  • From: Colleen Donnelly <gsdsforlife@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx, "Showgsd-L@Freelists. Org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 21:25:59 -0700 (PDT)

I've been working on a proposal to the city about the Commissionaires and the
city's itself crappy animal bylaws.
I am alotted 3 minutes to speak. Oy. I am thinking of bringing in some friends
to sit in and perhaps draw more attention?

I personally would rather the SPCA be hired to do the job. They are if nothing
else, consistent.

We also have a bylaw about dogs not being in the back of pickups, but nothing
is ever done.

Small town living bites as far as animals go. It's wicked in bigger cities but
horrendous in small towns.

Not sure what can be done about her *daycare*....because she can always say she
*babysits* once in a while. And she may do that part very well....my eyes are
on the pup right now.

Colleen