[ SHOWGSD-L ] Pumpkin Crisp recipe

  • From: "Linda Delarso" <jolingsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 15:14:27 -0400

I though I'd send this for the pity party. <G> I already had it written out
anyway, because I took it to a get together last weekend and everyone wanted
the recipe. This is SOO good and couldn't be any easier. When I was reading
all the yummy talk about pumpkins and pecans I thought of this.

This is fun and take our minds off of not being there. I would LOVE to have
a pity party for real at my house. How many are that close to Lancaster Pa.
though. That would be fun to meet people. Of course as always NICE people
ONLY. Wouldn't that be fun ? Food, wine and lots of new people to get to
know. I think that is what we all need right now! I know I do!

Sue , you can make your crab dip.. Kathy , you can bring on of those
delicious goodies you mentioned.

Who Else?

PUMPKIN CRISP

1 LG CAN PUMPKIN --- 1 LG CAN EVAPORATED MILK

3 EGGS

1 CUP CHOPPED NUTS

2 STICKS MELTED BUTTER

1 CUP OF SUGAR

1/2 TSP. CINNAMON

1 BOX YELLOW CAKE MIX

MIX PUMPKIN, MILK, SUGAR, EGGS AND CINNAMON AND POUR INTO 9 X 13 PAN.
SPRINKLE DRY CAKE MIX OVER MIXTURE AND PLACE NUTS ON TOP OF CAKE MIX.  POUR
MELTED BUTTER OVER TOP OF THIS AND BAKE FOR 50 MINUTES AT 350*.  CAN TOP
WITH COOL WHIP, 1/2 CUP POWDER SUGAR OR 8 OZS. PACK OF CREAM CHEESE.  CAN BE
EATEN WITH OR WITHOUT EXTRA TOPPING AND IS JUST AS GOOD.

YOU CAN USE ANY KIND OF NUTS THAT YOU WANT, I USE PECANS. ENJOY!!!!!!!!

Linda DeLarso

Narvon, Pa.

Jolin Shepherds

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole." - Roger Caras