[ SHOWGSD-L ] Puke is Right!

  • From: Windwalkergsds@xxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 21:49:02 EST

In a message dated 2/18/2007 6:09:10 PM Mountain Standard Time,
sharlen@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>            The company's motto is Doing What's Right.  "That requires some
> hard decisions," said Andrew Hunte.  "You have to ask 'what would Jesus do'
> for the puppies, our customers, our breeders, the finances and our
> employees."  It's a mission that drives the Huntes daily to fulfill.
This ownly goes further to explain how completely arrogant this man is.  Who
but the most arrogant human being would assume they knew "what Jesus would
do"?!  Have you noticed that throughout the history of mankind, the most evil
atrocities inflicted on the world have been made by people who "interpreted"
God's will for their own purposes?!  It is being done as we speak.
    Please, PLEASE, everyone.....write to the "Yessers" and ask (beg, if you
have to) them to change their vote to a resounding NO at the special meeting
Lew has called for February!   And don't let them beg off from being present at
this meeting just to make life easier.....this is too important.
     The threat of personal damage in a lawsuit has been extinguished, the
voice of the membership has been louder on this issue than any other that I can
remember, we know we do not HAVE to accept him, even with the present By-Laws,
so what could possibly be an excuse NOT to expel this man?
     We have real evil in our midst, people......I don't mean our Board
members, but those who have hoodwinked them.
     JMO
     Jamie