[ SHOWGSD-L ] Puerto Ricans Rule!!!!!!

  • From: Bill Basu <billgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 17:43:42 -0700 (PDT)

Every year when i go to the Nationals i invariably have some of our friends
from "south of the border" come up to me and begin rattling of who know's what
in Spanish. After hearing 500 words in 5 seconds i am always embarrassed to
give them the "timeout" sign, which always gets a weird look from them and then
say "no comprendo"(in an indian accent ofcourse).  This usally evokes either a
quizzical look or one "Uh huh", so he's not one of us after all. Now with that
being said, my little Puerto Rican friend with the calm and very un trigger
like temper,  Ileana always makes me proud, when she speaks the truth in her
Puerto Rican straighforwardness. She is passionate about the breed and the good
people who support this club and she is really smart. So thank you for saying
what has to be said, but often is not because other people don't have the
"Cajones"(i think i just spoke Puerto Rican!!!!).
I am proud to be your friend and i am officially learning Puerto Rican from now
on!!!!
In my book Puerto Rican's rule, especially those that carry Knives<G>(Just
kidding folks!!! A little Racial humor for us all).

East Indian-Canadian-US Resident Alien, Wanna Be Puerto Rican,

Bill Basu

BTW: I have known Ileana for 12 or 13 years and i still can't spell her last
name, so don't put her on the ballot unless it is just under the name "Ileana"