[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Public and Ads

  • From: Erynbrook1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 19:32:05 EST

What about an ad in a yearly magazine, like Dogs USA? I just saw one at the
pet store, but didn't buy it, so not sure about rates. Does anyone have one? If
so many German breeders can afford to advertise in this, surely the parent
club can. If not, maybe several bunches of breeders (in an area)? can get
together and advertise together??? and then if we put the pages together, make
quite
a showing. I saw a magazine/book somewhere the other day that had a big ad
from Schutzhund USA. Oh, maybe it was dog fancy's German Shepherd magazine? not
sure.
Nancie