[ SHOWGSD-L ] Public Service Announcement.O.T. rated PG-13

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 08:33:15 -0700 (PDT)

At the risk of getting tossed off the list ( which would not be a bad thing for
everybody else) I feel it is my duty as an older male to warn some of my fellow
men that all through the news yesterday they were warning that the use of that
little blue pill ( you know the one I'm talking about)......can cause you to go
blind!...how do I know its blue?...none of your business..lol...well now older
men are going to be forced to make a difficult choice....do you want to be
Happy...or do you want the ability to read the newspaper and watch Sports
Center on T.V....its a hard ( no pun intended) life being a man!......watched
my son umpire the plate at a high school baseball championship game near San
Francisco yesterday...he did an excellent job,you should have seen how nervous
I was..lol.. several high school kids were yelling at him during parts of the
game, but I was calm and I allowed them to watch the game with out me removing
any of their teeth...have a great holiday weekend...
 FB