[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Proposed ROM Changes

  • From: BJBuie@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 13:33:23 EDT

Just an FYI
What I posted was my first draft.  I have much research in the works
including comparisons of other breeds with similar titles.  I am researching
with all
systems available numerical impact, data which is available, etc.  The final
proposal will utilize this research as well as the feedback obtained from the
various list posts and private correspondence.

By adding the additional numeric reporting, I am not attempting to add work
to a ROM committee that does an outstanding job.  The information which I
propose be reported is already available within the committee records.  I am
just
proposing it be more readily available to those who want more refined
production records which do not reflect wins by heavily financed and campaigned
individuals. No change in the overall ROM point system is being proposed.

Betty Johnson