[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Proposed ROM Changes

  • From: "Lindenhill German Shepherds" <Lindenhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <BJBuie@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <dir@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 08:48:12 -0500

I too, think this is a worthy discussion for the PC.

How to maintain value for club membership as well as balance in systems such
as the ROM. I have not kept up to speed but was aware that discussion at the
PC level regarding putting tons of statistics behind the members only
section was a goal. Detailed ROM info being one of them, I'm sure that has
been prioritized appropriately with all the other opportunities the board
members have on their proverbial plates.