[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Proof Approval

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 17:10:37 -0500

I also thought of somethng that should more or less be "automatic" for these
businesses to do -- have an accurate count of the outgoing and very thorough
check up of the ones returned before reporting so an accurate figure is
known.
IF there are some missing ballots, those people SHOULD be contacted in
some way shape or form to get a reason for them not to have been returned
as specified.   Then, timing would be a little better with automatic
checking as
part of the assignment a set date before the deadline in case there's some
kind
of glitch other than the one we have at this time that is surely different!!
Just a suggestion as well to help things get proper attention.  TNX  Norma
no L