[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Proof Approval

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx, PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx, BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 08:21:21 EDT

Oh Gary,

You looked better quiet.  Its been said over and over this was not  Sharon's
fault. Not that we would be surprised that she will get blamed. But the
ultimate responsibility rest with the leadership of the club, in ALL
decisions.

Personally, I think this was a mistake, and don't blame anyone. If  anything,
the Ballot company is to be held accountable for the mistakes.   But you have
to know how to be accountable to recognize that, right?

Ileana

PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx wrote:
Yes we do. It is entirely the  responsibility of the corresponding secretary.
I understand Bill Pfeiffer  has had his name mentioned with the process, but
his only responsibility  was to procure with board approval, an election
firm.

Gary

In a message dated 9/23/2007 4:34:44 P.M.  Central Daylight Time,
BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx writes:
Just got the  message from President Lew Bunch regarding the ballot
situation.
This  leads to me to wonder what procedure our club follows when printing
jobs  are contracted out. I know with our municipality, our procedure
requires  any print jobs we have done (right down to business cards) to first
have a
proof submitted which REQUIRES APPROVAL PRIOR to printing the job. Do we
as a club have such a procedure in  place?
Regards,
Pat