[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Prong collars and Laura

  • From: Werner Sommers <wernersommers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 14:40:17 -0700 (PDT)

Werner
http://imagegermanshepherds.com/
 BISS Am/Can CH. Scher-Lo's Mr Karizma HIC.OFA h&e
Am.CH. Hadori's Samantha OFA h&e
B.O.F CH. Pointed, Lorien's Play By Play OFA h&e

From: Liane Fossland <lfossland@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Prong collars and Laura
To: grnram415@xxxxxxx, wernersommers@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, October 14, 2008, 3:20 PM

You might as well quit wasting your time. Some people just don't want to
hear what others have to say. They've made up their minds and that's
it.
There may come a time when there is no alternative and a prong collar would
look real good to them - unless, of course, the dog is disposed of.
Lee F.