[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Prong Discussion (hit the wrong button)

  • From: "Emilie" <windvane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Doris E" <irrenhaus4@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 12:50:01 -0700

I do consider a herding title a "working" title but it seems few herding are
GSD's at least in western Canada. the last allbreed event I went to  rotti's
won everything.
I can not do herding as I have now where to train for that:-(
But for the number of GSD's Registered  aganist the number  being trialed in
any venue there are few being worked in working titles.
I love to see a German Shepherd  Dog work,  you can hear their brain working!LOL
Emilie