[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Progestrone crazy

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015 16:05:50 -0500

Under 2 they can bounce around all over the place.  And no, the tests
aren't cheap!  Puppy prices, going up lol!

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
Celebrating generations  of Dual Titled TC'd Champions

visit http://www.pinehillgsds.com/

In a message dated 1/11/2015 2:21:42 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Been progesterone testing my bitch since  about Jan 3rd. she goes up ,then
down ,then up then down..... My two males  believe she is in fact in season,
yesterday she flagged for the first time.  I'm doing a TCI with frozen
sperm from a deceased stud. What's going on with  my bitch. Did another test
this morning!  These tests are NOT cheap.  Ed

Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile  App